BlockAction

 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Circuit
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlockAction Forum Index -> Competitions
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Playing?
Surething Spaceman Spasy ( [c]shivan viper cause he's so damn pickey)
100%
 100%  [ 4 ]
Nah, not today spaceman spasy ( 50% my property damn it!)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Author Message
Spasy
Master of Level Quanity


Joined: 25 Apr 2007
Posts: 425
Location: Washington in the Northwest, the Movie

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 5:24 am    Post subject: Circuit Reply with quote

Hey Everyone, I got a random idea for a competition, I'll make levels or if somebody wants to help make 'em like daily that are based on absolute no puzzle but are good for trying to beat people to the finish line,
Now after the level is made everyone who wants to enter can try to beat the level as fast as possible (theres no stopping you from trying over and over so go ahead) and people will get points according to how high they score something like the following:
1st - 50pts
2nd - 30pts
3rd - 20pts
4th - 15pts
5th - 10pts
6th - 5pts
7th - 4pts
8th - 3pts
9th - 2pts
10th -1pt
11th or below - 0pts
and then like the tournement competition i made I'll keep the scores in the following post or something.
_________________
You have been lied to before and still believe this lie. Get used to it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Spasy
Master of Level Quanity


Joined: 25 Apr 2007
Posts: 425
Location: Washington in the Northwest, the Movie

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

908 - WoohooII(Kingpin)
876 - Spasy(Champion)
274 - soo(Okay)
233 - woo(Okay)
252 - Speed(Okay)
252 - UrMom(Okay)
252 - ????(Okay)
252 - fromk(Okay)
155 - Notworthy(Beginner)
065 - otter(Noob)
684 - Traglorf Bob(Rook)
058 - rockman7797(Noob)
054 - blah blah(Noob)
050 - ?? (Noob)
050 - aaron(Noob)
030 - tomo(Noob)
030 - jas(Noob)
257 - Bob Goo(Okay)
309 - vb(Rookie)
030 - 嗚嗚嗚嗚(Noob)
024 - てん??(Noob)
020 - OST(Noob)
015 - ??(Noob)
020 - xzs(Noob)
020 - bv(Noob)
020 - Racer Figspeed(Noob)
020 - コード君(Noob)
020 - Greendrago1(Noob)
015 - grdaw(Noob)
055 - eric(Noob)
015 - iMoo(Noob)
015 - b(Noob)
015 - toto(Noob)
015 - d(Noob)
015 - maru(Noob)
010 - dsaf(Noob)
344 - kevin(Adequate)
010 - イシイ(Noob)
276 - sly(Okay)
010 - Speed?(Noob)
015 - Cobra(Noob)
010 - DAMNIT THE E(Noob)
010 - 1136回と(Noob)
010 - fromk(Noob)
007 - sd(Noob)
004 - cx(Noob)
005 - Bp and Tyler(Noob)
005 - 666(Noob)
005 - gene(Noob)
010 - robby(Noob)
003 - rvuu(Noob)
000 - afsdfsad(Noob)
005 - victoire(Noob)
260 - Ruel(Okay)
003 - noki(Noob)
003 - chrik the cr(Noob)
000 - uu(Noob)
000 - ララア(Noob)
000 - iescapedthe(Noob)
000 - QBeez(Noob)
000 - 0120(Noob)
000 - pop(Noob)

Look at the post border to see when I last updated it please, thankyas,
_________________
You have been lied to before and still believe this lie. Get used to it.


Last edited by Spasy on Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:22 am; edited 24 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Spasy
Master of Level Quanity


Joined: 25 Apr 2007
Posts: 425
Location: Washington in the Northwest, the Movie

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Level One
_________________
You have been lied to before and still believe this lie. Get used to it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Spasy
Master of Level Quanity


Joined: 25 Apr 2007
Posts: 425
Location: Washington in the Northwest, the Movie

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PS: People can continuely try to beat the levels even after the next level has been posted and every now and then I'll check them and edit the scores,
_________________
You have been lied to before and still believe this lie. Get used to it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Spasy
Master of Level Quanity


Joined: 25 Apr 2007
Posts: 425
Location: Washington in the Northwest, the Movie

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Level Two
_________________
You have been lied to before and still believe this lie. Get used to it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Spasy
Master of Level Quanity


Joined: 25 Apr 2007
Posts: 425
Location: Washington in the Northwest, the Movie

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Level Two.Five
_________________
You have been lied to before and still believe this lie. Get used to it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Shivan Viper
Pretty good level maker


Joined: 18 Feb 2007
Posts: 573
Location: aciremA fo setatS detinU (read backwords)

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BP, look who's spamming now, 6 posts at a time...


Spaceman Spasy wrote:
im such a nerd guys, and look im spamming more than shivan! ehehehhee

_________________
Ya.150 characters? That sucks.Hm.what should I write within those 150 words? Ill think about it while typing thisthis isnt spam idiots
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
bobobobobob
Most Likely to win $1 in the lottery


Joined: 18 Mar 2007
Posts: 507
Location: Exile AKA Vermont

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shivan Viper wrote:
I never said this! It's all bobobobobob's fault!

_________________
Now is EPOCH FAIL!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Spasy
Master of Level Quanity


Joined: 25 Apr 2007
Posts: 425
Location: Washington in the Northwest, the Movie

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MagicCard Shrimp wrote:
Dammit, everybody! Fucking yell at spasy dammit while I impersonate him!
Yes, shivan, sware, that'll get you everywhere,

B and O wrote:
Stuff that spasy didn't read very well
should I go read this again?
_________________
You have been lied to before and still believe this lie. Get used to it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Spasy
Master of Level Quanity


Joined: 25 Apr 2007
Posts: 425
Location: Washington in the Northwest, the Movie

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shivan, notice some things:

A: Everybody knows I'm fucking annoying,
B: These posts where at very far different times, and if anybody be using these links, editing a post won't help them know when to check the next level.
C: Nobody else was posting in this topic anyway,
D: What's a little color in the forums gonna hurt?
E: If I wrote this all in one post, the page would get pointlessly long,
_________________
You have been lied to before and still believe this lie. Get used to it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Spasy
Master of Level Quanity


Joined: 25 Apr 2007
Posts: 425
Location: Washington in the Northwest, the Movie

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Level Three
_________________
You have been lied to before and still believe this lie. Get used to it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Shivan Viper
Pretty good level maker


Joined: 18 Feb 2007
Posts: 573
Location: aciremA fo setatS detinU (read backwords)

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spasy wrote:
Shivan, notice some things:

A: Everybody knows I'm fucking annoying,
B: These posts where at very far different times, and if anybody be using these links, editing a post won't help them know when to check the next level.
C: Nobody else was posting in this topic anyway,
D: What's a little color in the forums gonna hurt?
E: If I wrote this all in one post, the page would get pointlessly long,


E is wrong. The page would be LESS longer...

Spaceman Spasy and his monkey wrote:
if you noticed, the page gets quite longer when i post differant things... parts b, c, d, and e are all wrong. the only one that is right is a. i didn't even write this, i blame this writing on society and the government,

_________________
Ya.150 characters? That sucks.Hm.what should I write within those 150 words? Ill think about it while typing thisthis isnt spam idiots
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Spasy
Master of Level Quanity


Joined: 25 Apr 2007
Posts: 425
Location: Washington in the Northwest, the Movie

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shivan Viper wrote:
Spasy wrote:
Shivan, notice some things:

A: Everybody knows I'm fucking annoying,
B: These posts where at very far different times, and if anybody be using these links, editing a post won't help them know when to check the next level.
C: Nobody else was posting in this topic anyway,
D: What's a little color in the forums gonna hurt?
E: If I wrote this all in one post, the page would get pointlessly long,


E is wrong. The page would be LESS longer...

Spaceman Spasy(im sueing you for copyright laws) and his monkey wrote:
if you noticed, the page gets quite longer when i post differant things... parts b, c, d, and e are all wrong. the only one that is right is a. i didn't even write this, i blame this writing on society and the government,


Support:
E:It would be longer once it gets closer to page 2 because the posts would be bigger and the page only turns on post count making the pages change quicker before getting too long if i seperated them.
D:Not a statement, a question, ya idiot.
C:When I posted 6 times in a row, that was true ya fuckin genious.
B:Some of 'em were. Like one or two atleast. For example level one was posted the day before level two.five.
A: (You're wasting your time and that's why I put it there)
_________________
You have been lied to before and still believe this lie. Get used to it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Shivan Viper
Pretty good level maker


Joined: 18 Feb 2007
Posts: 573
Location: aciremA fo setatS detinU (read backwords)

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spasy wrote:
Shivan Viper wrote:
Spasy wrote:
Shivan, notice some things:

A: Everybody knows I'm fucking annoying,
B: These posts where at very far different times, and if anybody be using these links, editing a post won't help them know when to check the next level.
C: Nobody else was posting in this topic anyway,
D: What's a little color in the forums gonna hurt?
E: If I wrote this all in one post, the page would get pointlessly long,


E is wrong. The page would be LESS longer...

Spaceman Spasy(im sueing you for copyright laws) and his monkey wrote:
if you noticed, the page gets quite longer when i post differant things... parts b, c, d, and e are all wrong. the only one that is right is a. i didn't even write this, i blame this writing on society and the government,


Support:
E:It would be longer once it gets closer to page 2 because the posts would be bigger and the page only turns on post count making the pages change quicker before getting too long if i seperated them.
D:Not a statement, a question, ya idiot.
C:When I posted 6 times in a row, that was true ya fuckin genious.
B:Some of 'em were. Like one or two atleast. For example level one was posted the day before level two.five.
A: (You're wasting your time and that's why I put it there)


Ok, you got me. Hands up, I know, I know. *Starts running* You'll never catch me now!! HAHA
_________________
Ya.150 characters? That sucks.Hm.what should I write within those 150 words? Ill think about it while typing thisthis isnt spam idiots
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Spasy
Master of Level Quanity


Joined: 25 Apr 2007
Posts: 425
Location: Washington in the Northwest, the Movie

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Level Four
_________________
You have been lied to before and still believe this lie. Get used to it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
bobobobobob
Most Likely to win $1 in the lottery


Joined: 18 Mar 2007
Posts: 507
Location: Exile AKA Vermont

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There goes SV with his contradictory statements again...

Shocked

Deja Vu!
_________________
Now is EPOCH FAIL!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Shivan Viper
Pretty good level maker


Joined: 18 Feb 2007
Posts: 573
Location: aciremA fo setatS detinU (read backwords)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bobobobobob wrote:
There goes SV with his contradictory statements again...

Shocked

Deja Vu!


Right...
_________________
Ya.150 characters? That sucks.Hm.what should I write within those 150 words? Ill think about it while typing thisthis isnt spam idiots
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Spasy
Master of Level Quanity


Joined: 25 Apr 2007
Posts: 425
Location: Washington in the Northwest, the Movie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shivan Viper wrote:
bobobobobob wrote:
There goes SV with his contradictory statements again...

Shocked

Deja Vu!


Right...
Yes, it is right, very well done on that correct statement shivan,
_________________
You have been lied to before and still believe this lie. Get used to it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Shivan Viper
Pretty good level maker


Joined: 18 Feb 2007
Posts: 573
Location: aciremA fo setatS detinU (read backwords)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Spasy Very Happy Smile Sad Mad
_________________
Ya.150 characters? That sucks.Hm.what should I write within those 150 words? Ill think about it while typing thisthis isnt spam idiots
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Spasy
Master of Level Quanity


Joined: 25 Apr 2007
Posts: 425
Location: Washington in the Northwest, the Movie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your welcome! Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Surprised Smile Very Happy Cool Question Exclamation Question Idea *clash* *kabam!* *pow* *glass shatters* *BOOM* *bang* *bomp* *boop* *BAM* *KAPOW!* *KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!*
_________________
You have been lied to before and still believe this lie. Get used to it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BlockAction Forum Index -> Competitions
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


© 2007-2008 Informe.com. Get Free Forum Hosting
Powered by phpBB © 2001 - 2005 phpBB Group
 
Theme ACID v. 2.0.18 par HEDONISM